Saturday, November 1, 2008

OK, THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

OK! That's it! I've had enough!
I'm fed up with this rain,
I'm sick of being soggy
and it's doing it again!

The birds are sporting wellies
and the squirrel's using stilts,
the worms are wearing breathing gear,
the wise are under quilts!

And who on earth can blame them,
when the rain just never stops,
when you can drown while gardening
or walking to the shops.

The clouds are looking bruised,
the wind has battered them again,
and every time they have a fight,
WE end up having rain!

The sun has simply disappeared,
I don't know where it's gone,
but somebody should find it,
it's been gone for far too long!

The garden's an aquarium,
this year I'm growing prawns,
the daffodils have floated off
with crocus and the lawns.

They say it's global warming
that creates this soggy scene
it isn't my fault honestly,
I'm positively green!

No comments: